HOW IS EPS PROTECTING ITS COMMUNITY AGAINST COVID-19?
- The health and safety of our students and community is of paramount importance to us and is at the heart of all the decisions we make
- We are maintaining close communication with local and international resources and reviewing public health information continually. The World Health Organisation (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and India’s Ministry of Health & Family Welfare are our primary sources of up-to-date COVID-19 information
- EPS continues to practice stringent cleaning practices, which have also been reviewed and refined
- Students, staff, and visitors are requested and reminded to wash their hands regularly. There are hand washing facilities close to Reception, and hand sanitizer is also available.
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
- Follow all local and international travel and health advisories
- Maintain simple personal hygiene measures
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitizer if hand washing is not available
- Cover your nose and mouth every time you sneeze. Use a disposable tissue; if not available then sneeze into your upper arm to prevent your hands becoming contaminated with viruses
- Throw tissues away into bins immediately
There are no cases of COVID-19 at EPS however there are the cases in Bhopal and various other Cities in India and The State Government continues to strengthen and update its containment measures, which we are monitoring regularly.
The IBO has officially confirmed that the IB Diploma Programme examinations will not take place in May 2020. Further information can be found on their website.
IB Covid-19 FAQ – updated 23 March
CIE has now officially confirmed that the IGCSE examinations will not take place in 2020. Further information can be found on their website.
IGCSE Covid-19 FAQ – updated 23 March
There is currently no date given for when students can return to school. however, distance learning Classes are going from class 6 to 12 and HRT giving assignment from Grade nursery to 5 Class students please regularly check your Google classroom and WhatsApp messages of the respective class group.
We will update parents as soon as any new information is forthcoming and school work will continue to be sent home.
School is open to submit the school fee and take the new admission with limited staff members’ presence as per the Advisory of Govt of India.
- World Health Organisation Situation Report
- World Health Organisation – Advice for the Public
- CDC Travel Information
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – India
- COVID-19 Interactive Map
- GOV.UK – Information for the Public
- Helping Children Cope With Stress During COVID-19