The School Campus
The EPS campus currently spans over four acres of land, located within 5 minutes’ drive from Bhopal Airport.
The state-of-the-art campus has a full-fledged Admin Block, Academic Block (Separate for Boys and Girls) and Multipurpose Block, Physics, Chemistry and Biology lab, Infirmary, Canteen and Crèche for staff children.
There are playing fields, swimming pool and a beautiful garden with fountains.
We have a 10,000 square feet prayer hall that can accommodate upto 1500 individuals at a time for salah/namaz.
We also have cutting-edge and rapidly expanding labs for IT, Maths and all the sciences, perfectly equipped for students to learn more about these subjects, explore and conduct safe and ambitious experiments.
We thank Allah for providing EPS with the following facilities:
- 8,000 square feet air-cooled prayer hall that can accommodate up to 1500 individuals for salah/namaz.
- Cutting-edge and rapidly expanding labs for IT, Maths and all the sciences, perfectly equipped for students to learn more about these subjects, explore and conduct safe and ambitious experiments.
- An in-house medical facility.
- A full-time Special Education Counselor for students and parents counseling.
- A library of world-class books covering numerous subjects.
- Educational toys and games to aid learning.
- A large library of Islamic audio and videotapes, CDs and DVDs.
- A play area with Slides, Swings, Tree House and pets like Ducks, Rabbits and Birds.
- Buses and Vans for pickup and drop of students at their respective stops.
- A full fledge Canteen with meal options to choose from.
- Crèche for children of working teachers.
We also offer Extracurricular activities Like:
- Debates and quizzes.
- Community service projects led by EPSites.
- Special interest groups.
- School trips.
- Exchange programmes for students and teachers.
Besides the intellectual and spiritual development of each child, we are equally committed to ensuring their physical development. This is why we offer sports facilities including a Swimming Pool, German-grassed Soccer field, Volleyball, Basketball, Karate and Badminton Courts. All this is done under the guidance and supervision of qualified and experienced Physical Education staff.
A positive school climate and a safe learning and teaching environment are essential if students are to succeed in school. A positive school climate means everyone feels they are welcome and respected. Good behavior and discipline are key foundations for good education. Without an orderly atmosphere effective teaching and learning cannot take place. We expect and insist on the highest standards of behavior throughout our school.
Courtesy, good manners and consideration for others, together with self-discipline and a proper respect for authority, are encouraged at all times and are important if we are to make our school a true, caring community. We place great emphasis on praising children for politeness and kindness to others. All students, parents, teachers and staff have the right to be safe, and feel safe, in their school community. With this right comes the responsibility for everyone to be accountable for their actions and contribute to a positive school climate. Therefore binding ground rule is “RESPECT FOR EVERYONE”.
Teachers have the authority to utilize various behavior management techniques to encourage positive student behavior within the classroom and the building. If the student fails to behave as expected, all actions have the consequences.
Unacceptable conduct is divided in 2 levels of offenses which may result in disciplinary action under this code. A student, who commits an act of misconduct that is not listed, is also subject to disciplinary action.
Yellow card Behaviors are the minor offenses and Red Card Behaviors are Major offenses.
FOR DETAILED DISCIPLINE POLICY PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
- aOn the first Saturday of every month from 9 am to 11 am teachers are available for personal talks about anything concerning the progress, conduct and attendance of a student. All other times, teachers may be contacted by appointment.
- Periodic Assessment Reports should be signed by all the parents or guardians and returned within two days.
- As the language spoken in classes at school is English, all students and parents are expected and urged to
communicate in English.
- Remedial classes are held every Saturday between 9 am and 12 noon for students with special needs.
- All pupils are expected to be regular, punctual and well prepared in their lessons.
- Parents are requested to co-operate with the teaching staff and ensure the progress of their child by paying
attention to their school attendance, punctuality and discipline, and by taking interest in their academic work.
- Parents are expected to check the school diary daily and note the teacher’s remarks or any other announcement
and acknowledge the same by putting their signature against the remarks/announcement.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children come to school in a clean uniform with neat socks and
- Students arriving late will only be admitted to the class with the permission of the Principal or respective
- No student is allowed to leave the school in school hours with anyone other than the parents. In case of an
emergency, parents should contact the Principal or respective Coordinators in person.
- Parents are expected to inform the school immediately whenever there is a change in address &
contact numbers. Not updating contact details may attract a financial penalty.
- Every student must take part in school games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted
by the Principal or respective Coordinators.
- In the interest of their child, the school expects the participation of both parents in all functions conducted by
- The exclusive educational material will be provided by the school. Parents may, however, be asked to provide
materials or special projects.
- No books or other articles (cassettes, CDs, toys, video games, etc.) should be brought unless specifically
- Irregular attendance, idleness, disobedience, use of bad language and disrespect towards others may trigger
- Care must be taken of all school property. Financial penalties WILL BE STRICTLY IMPOSED on students found
responsible for damaging school property. Management decision in this respect will be final.
- While the school takes maximum possible care to ensure the safety and security of each student, in case of any
accidental injuries/losses school staff and/or management are not responsible.
NOTE: All parents of our students are expected to read and accept these rules. Parents not accepting the above rules, and last two in particular, are requested to inform the management immediately in writing so that appropriate action (which may include expulsion of their child) may be taken. In the absence of any written rejection from parents, it is assumed that these rules are accepted.
Every year, EPS arranges a physical and psychological examination of all students, carried out by experts. Students are also given free medical check-ups at least twice a year by expert doctors.
Students who are weaker academically are given special attention and extra time by their teachers. Parents are equal partners in our mission and are also welcome to discuss any problems with the school.
We at EPS are eager to support and sponsor bright, deserving children who are orphans or from impoverished backgrounds. These children are very much dear to Allah and His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and our ultimate aim is to please Allah and ensure peaceful Aakhi’rah (Life After) for ourselves and for everyone else around us. Selected orphans are provided with completely free education, free books, free uniform and free medical care.
NOTE: Management has complete discretion on this policy and is not obliged in any case to take care of every orphan who approaches the school. Even existing beneficiaries may be taken off this benefit on account of their academic performance and overall behaviour.
The term rainwater harvesting is being frequently used these days. However, the concept of water harvesting is not new in India. Water harvesting techniques have been evolved and developed centuries ago. The most frequently asked question is: why one should harvest rainwater? There are many reasons but the following are some of the important ones:
- To arrest groundwater decline and augment ground water table
- To beneficiate water quality in aquifers
- To conserve surface water runoff during monsoon
- To reduce soil erosion
- To inculcate a culture of water conservation in line with Islamic teachings
EPS has deployed water harvesting systems across the entire campus. Our aim is to conserve rainwater by rooftop rainwater harvesting system. This method seeks to provide a source of water for toilet gardening, flushing, washing and after toilet use etc.
RO Water plant
A Reverse Osmosis water treatment plant has been set up at EPS for the benefit of students. RO is the finest water purification technology in the world. It involves the passage of water from the section containing a lower concentration of an ionic substance to a higher concentration section when the two are separated by a semi-permeable membrane. At EPS, every single drop of drinking water goes through this process to ensure the highest level of water hygiene for our students and staff.
Safeguarding the well being of all students and staff of EPS is our primary concern. High-quality Internet-Protocol (IP) school security cameras are an important tool for ensuring the safety of our students on school premises. Apart from closely watching the safety and security of students, other challenges such as violence or vandalism on campus find school security cameras an indispensable aid to promptly identify and resolve issues as they arise.
IP cameras also allow us to broadcast footage over the internet, making it easy for the management to monitor our school activities all the time. Conspicuously placed school surveillance cameras have been shown to reduce threats of violence and vandalism drastically.
Security cameras focusing on entrance doors help our administrative staff monitor visitors and make sure they are properly signed in, while still allowing our students to move safely and freely around the campus.
Daily SMS Service:
Apart from intellectual and moral development, each student’s safety and security is very important to us. All those students who are absent from school, one or both of their parents are informed through SMS every morning. This is to ensure that these students are not lost in the transit.
Apart from SMS the School also uses WhatsApp service to communicate important messages to the parents and apprise them of urgent matter which may need their attention. The school’s WhatsApp no. is +919584111155
Although land, buildings and infrastructure are crucial, the most critical factor for running a top school is a team of dedicated and talented teachers and support staff.
We have over 80 full-time teachers and specialist educators with strong academic background and plenty of local and international experience. These highly qualified and passionate educators look after the intellectual and moral upbringing (not just teaching) of over 550 students at EPS. The faculty includes specialists in Maths, Computers, English, Humanities, Physical Education and Islamic studies. Having 1:6 teachers: student ratio allows us to pay close individual attention to each student, making sure they achieve their full potential.
The school’s management recognizes the value of staff training and development and encourages a culture of life-long learning. Significant financial resources are put towards professional development every year. Our teachers attend both external and in-house workshops conducted by international experts from the IB. This allows EPS staff to stay current with global educational research and development.
We are always on the lookout for top-notch educators and support staff to enhance our intellectual and spiritual base. Apart from a respectable and spiritual working environment, we offer competitive salaries to deserving candidates not as compensation, but merely as a small token of thanks for joining us in this unique mission.
The School has an on-campus residential facility for accommodating deserving outstation staff and their families.
Prospective candidates who wish to turn this world into a better place through education, are most welcome to join our fast growing EPS Family by sending their detailed CVs to email@example.com